Tuesday, September 23, 2014

everyday life: Tuesday

Tuesday:

We had a full schedule today!  Lots of great time with lots of friends!

My Tuesday mornings lately start out very early, for me.  That's right wake up at 5:40 am.  If you know me, you know I like my sleep so this time is not a fun time for me :).  

The early wake up time is so I can get to the gym.  I go to a 6:10 workout class so I can get back before Ryan has to go to work.  My time at this gym is coming to an end next week because I only bought a 2-month Groupon for this place.  I love it because I have some great friends who also go to the 6:10 classes...I wouldn't be getting up that early if it weren't for them :).  I am however kind of happy about ending this trial because I don't think I can handle any time in the 5:00 hour for much longer...  I think my next workout phase is going to be just exercising at home because that's as much as my schedule will allow at this point without those crazy hours...more power to you if you love getting up early to work out!  Today's class was kickboxing...that's what the gloves are all about...it is quite fun to get to punch a bag!


Proof that I am up too early...I see the sunrise when I am leaving my workout ;).
Beautiful this morning!

Then it's a quick dash back home to get my breakfast casserole made for MOPS this morning.  

I get it cooking, take a shower, try to look presentable, get three kiddos up and dressed, get three kiddos fed their breakfast of cereal (yeah I don't cook them fancy breakfasts...they just have to smell one being cooked ;), pack up backpacks, make beds, start laundry and get out the door all in a one hour time frame...yes it's crazy!
{Our MOPS shirts this year!}

Then it's a morning drop off of these two boys.  I love seeing them walk into school together...so sweet!


Ellie & I have a few minutes to spare before MOPS so we head to the grocery store to pick up a few quick items.
{Sorry I can't get this picture to go the right way...}

Next, it's off to MOPS!  Ellie & I both love MOPS mornings.  There is nothing better then the fellow moms I have meet through MOPS!  

This morning we had a great speaker on family nutrition.  

As soon as MOPS is over it is time to head back to pick up Evan.  We brought one of Evan's friends home with us for an afternoon playdate.  They had lots of fun playing together all afternoon.


Evan's friend gets picked up and then it is time to go pick up Avery and one of his friends from school for Avery's playdate.  Yes, they both had separate playdates scheduled on the same day.  I love having friends over because it helps keep my kids entertained!  So it was more time playing with friends outside.

After Avery's friend left it is time for dinner, storytime, & homework.  Then we are off to Evan's soccer practice.  Ryan coaches Evan's team so we made practices right down the road at the little park...it's nice to be able to walk to practice!

Avery & Evan love competing against each other all the time.

Back home for baths, snack, and bed.  You see this is the opposite of last night Ellie...this is what it's like at 7:30 when this girl has no nap...but I can get through these meltdowns because it means she goes to sleep by 8:00!

We'll see you tomorrow!

No comments: