Sunday, September 7, 2014

bring on fall, gymnastics, and soccer!

We have been loving the fall weather that has all of a sudden shown up!  Please don't leave!  I am in full-on fall mode around here...I think we have had enough of summer...bring on fall!  

My fall decorations are out...

We have started sporting all our Mizzou gear again!  MIZ!

Apple harvesting has been in full swing from our backyard apple tree.  We have made applesauce, apple cider, apple butter, apple pie, dried apples, apple fruit leathers.  Oh my!

Pumpkin Spice Latte is back out and has already been consumed :).  I {love} all things pumpkin!!!

and our fall bucket list has been created!  Let's see how many pumpkin patches we visit this year ;).

What else has been going on?

We got to eat lunch with this cute second grade boy :).  Evan got to join us too since he is just in half day kindergarten....I guess next year Ellie and I will have to hang out for both 1st and 3rd grade lunches...

My big girl started her first "real" gymnastics class.  She had lots of fun...it helps that the other three girls in in the class are all her friends!




He lost his other front tooth at school...now this boy doesn't have a smile :)!

We went to a butterfly/superhero party at The Farm with lots of good friends.

The kiddos got to "mine" for treasured rocks!




These were some of the first friends my kiddos made during our first year at MOPS...we love these friends!  

And these boys started their soccer season on Saturday with the Fire Rocks (Evan's team) and the Crushing Royals (Avery's team)!  They both rocked their first games.  This season will be a little tricky with both boys playing almost all their games at the exact same time.  I got a good workout running from one field to the other trying to catch as much of the action as I could :).  Ryan is coaching Evan's team this season so it's up to me to be the spectator for both boys.  Oh well, it still is a fun time getting to watch their love for soccer out on the fields!



No comments: