Friday, September 26, 2014

everyday life: Thursday

Thursday:  

Sorry a little behind.  Here's a look at our Thursday.  I call my Thursday mornings my "free" mornings, but it really just means running errands with Ellie.  It's so much easier just shopping with one then all 3!  

Thursday's start early, early again at 5:40 to make it to the 6:10 cardio class.  It's an accomplishment to just wake up at this time ;).

Today I take the boys to school.  There's nothing like cramming in spelling words the last second before drop off.  I don't think I can do this when two kids have spelling test, but we can just barely make it through the list by the time I get to school...I might have to drive around the block again for two boys' lists ;).

Drop off! 

It's all about Ellie & me Thursday mornings!  A trip to Target & then to Aldi...Aldi really needs to open at 8:30 so I don't have to waste time (or rather money $$) at Target before it opens!

Then it's off to preschool Storytime at the library.  This really means 30 minutes of mommy time with her friends who kids also go to Storytime!

Of course you have to checkout something at the library if you go there.  Umm...yep no books in the pile....you thought you actually got BOOKS at the library??  Love time with this girl!

I still have to drop off groceries so I do a quick drop off before getting Evan.

Now it's time to get Evan again.

They were actually playing nicely...yes in pjs.  Yep, haven't put all the groceries away yet either...

Then chores, chores, and more chores before time now to get Evan.  It's a lot of time sitting at this school on Tuesdays & Thursdays...at least I don't have to do it everyday!

They spent a little time after school enjoying the beautiful weather.

Then Ryan takes all 3 with him to Avery's soccer practice.  

While the kids are away I run to Walmart to pick up some special presents for a little girl who has a birthday next weekend :).  Then I also work on some little Apple pies for Evan's kindergarten class.

It was another long day and bedtime doesn't happen until almost 9. Tired boys who sleep together every night...they just alternate between each boys bed.

No comments: