Saturday, September 27, 2014

everyday life: Friday

Friday:

Okay here's a quick look at our Friday.  

Wake up time with sleepy kiddos.

Yes, this one is passed out asleep in my bed...a frequent occurrence...and nope I am not really doing much to stop it because I also like my sleep ;).

We are off to nanny once again.  She gets excited to see her friends every morning!

Playtime once again...Evan likes to be able to join in on the fun for about an hour after he gets off from kindergarten.

Then we leave straight from nannying to head to Ellie's 2:00 gymnastics class on Fridays.  She LOVES it!  She gets so excited to have fun with all her friends.  All 4 girls in the class are great friends so it makes for some silly, happy girls :).

Then my Friday afternoon treat because I desperately needed this after a long week!

We get home and it's straight to pjs for this little girl...she's ready for some relaxation and a little conversation on her phone!

Then I got to have a girls night out with some great friends for a special friend's birthday!  It was just what I needed Friday night!  I am blessed to have so many wonderful women in my life!!!

And that wraps up our everyday weekly life.  I will cherish these moments now because I know it will all change again in just a few months.  I love my family!

No comments: