Tuesday, December 9, 2014

december daily 8&9

December Daily 8

A look back at yesterday...

Elfy made a big mess in the toy room with the wrapping paper supplies...he always knows what we are going to do that day!  Sneaky....

Monday was about nannying, chores, and school pick up.  The days go fast and there is NEVER enough time in the day so I try to use all the bits of time I do have...which means I often bring something to work on in the car while waiting in line for parent pickup after school...there's a lot of time spent waiting here!  Yesterday, I needed to get the Polar Express tickets cut out to hand out at MOPS today...so that's what I worked on.

After school yesterday these kiddos were playing so nicely...with their million and one snuggies...

We finally fit in wrapping up some gifts today after dinner, homework, and baths were done...silly kids...

Then I needed to finish up the kiddos Christmas stocking stuffers, which meant a late trip to Target after they are in bed...really the best time to go shopping because no one is there!  The best part...I am done with the Kids' gifts!

December Daily 9

Elfy was found hiding in our plant with some bird seed...I think he was waiting on some birds to visit him.

Tuesday morning was a MOPS morning!  {Love}  I am blessed to know all these wonderful women!  Ellie loves seeing her friends in MOPPETS too!  Just a few of the things Ellie & I came home with...

Next, it was pickup time for Evan and then a quick trip to the library to pick up some more Christmas movies!

After school time Ellie and I made some Christmas chocolate chip cookies.  She's my big helper always in the kitchen!

Our activity for today was to make bird seed ornaments.  It was pretty easy and the kiddos had fun squishing the sticky, messy stuff in our Christmas cookie cutters.  They are still hardening, but hopefully the finished product turns out well!  We plan on hanging them up outside to decorate the trees in the backyard. 

Finished off the night with some Rudolph on TV!

No comments: