Thursday, December 4, 2014

december daily 4

December Daily 4

Today was about getting a lot of things accomplished on that to do list!  
We had no obligations this morning so Ellie and I did a huge, quick errand run that involved going to 6 different stores and 4 drive through stops...all in less than 3 hours while Evan was at morning kindergarten {because I do not take that boy shopping if I can help it all...he's the worst!}.  It feels good to get all that accomplished! 

 I love my superstar shopper who rarely complains and doesn't whine about getting something all the time!


Then after school we watched one of our Christmas movies, Jack Frost, that I just picked up from the library.  You have to love free library movies!  While the movie was on Evan also wrangled me into playing Pugopoly again...this boy wants to play it all the time!

We finished the day with our activity, which was making a snowman hand print family.  It turned out pretty cute.  I think you can guess which one Evan's is...the one who never wants to go with the norm...{his "family" was just him & Bella}.


Then they wanted to paint more scraps of wood...

And we can't forget Santa Elfy today.


No comments: