Wednesday, December 3, 2014

december daily 3

December Daily 3

Today we fit a lot in between school, homework, my babysitting, chores, and doing church night at home.

Elfy returned with a note that said Santa had received our letters :).  Yeah!

We opened up our daily Christmas book fist thing this morning, but we wait to read it until dinner time because things are TOO crazy in the mornings trying to get out the door.

Then before dinner Ellie helped me mix up our recipe for our cinnamon dough ornaments.

We did our Jesus activity and talked about how Jesus is our brother.  They were supposed to draw Jesus in our family, but the boys decided it was better to draw God in our family.  I love how in Avery's picture God is wearing a shirt that says "I Love God" :).

Next, it was time to roll and cut out our ornaments.  The kids thought it was crazy that we put glue in the recipe!

They are still baking in the oven so we shall see how they turn out, but my house smells wonderful!

We finally got this year's ornaments hung on the tree...I almost forgot about them!  Don't you love their pjs Elfy brought them??

No comments: