Sunday, July 13, 2014

day 48-51 of summer

Summer is flying by...which means I am behind again on recording life ;)

Here's a quick look at what's been happening the last four days around here.

Day #48:  Thursday, July 10

We finally had a at home day.  I really treasure these days lately because they NEVER happen.  I need days like this where we don't leave to recharge me.  I love simple family time. 

 We played a messy game of twister with shaving cream...well the game only lasted a few minutes before they just got messy ;).





Day #49:  Friday, July 11

Today was 7-11 day so that means one thing......free slurpees!

We also tie-dyed shirts (look below for our final results)...messy, but fun!

And our church hosted a late night swim at the pool!  It was a great night swimming with friends!

Day #50:  Saturday, July 12

Our awesome shirts!

Our last baseball game of the year.  Not a win this time, but Avery did pull off 1 RBI.

Avery playing pitcher!  Great season Thunder Eagles!  I can't believe all the growth in these boys over the season!  We are ready for next year!

Well some people are ready for next season...this is what these two think of baseball watching at this point... ;).  We are so thankful that this was our only super hot game (mid 90s) all season long!

A new bike for me....now I can better keep up with all my boys ;).

We spent most of Saturday actually working on helping Kelsey with some projects at her new house.  These boys were great helpers...............well they were great helpers after they knew they could get paid for their services!  

Then Ryan & I got a surprise night without kids {my parents & Kelsey had them spend the night at Kelsey's place}...so we did a bike ride to Starbucks :).

Day #51:  Sunday, July 13

After church we head back over to my sister's to get the kiddos and to to help out a little more...well maybe some little people weren't helping out so much anymore.  I love the three doggies in the door!

Here's to another great week ahead!

No comments: