Thursday, July 10, 2014

day 47 of summer

Day #47: Wednesday, July 9

Our morning was kind of boring...just the gym & Walmart.  However we did get to enjoy Wet & Wild Wednesday by heading over to a friend's pool for the afternoon!

Here's a short clip of my two little fishes! We have 2 out of 3 swimmers now!

Then we wrapped up the night with a late baseball game under the lights!  It was Avery's team's first experience with keeping score in a tournament play!  
AND...the the Thunder Eagles WON!!!  Wahoo!!!
Avery struck out his first time at bat, but then made a single his second time, and a DOUBLE hit way out onto the grass on his third time at bat!!!  Wow proud of you buddy!  He made some pretty good plays on third base too!  {Sorry I can't take any pictures or videos of Avery at bat because it makes me too nervous and I am afraid I will jinx him ;).}  Here's him on third.

A little celebrating afterwards!


Game two on Saturday!

No comments: