Friday, June 20, 2014

day 26, 27, 28 of summer

So much for daily updates around here ;)...but here goes the end of our week...

The last few days have slowed down a lot and I LOVE it!  We definitely needed some home days where we weren't going, going so much...especially with Avery's kids camp all next week.

Day #26:  Wednesday, June 18

Avery had a friend over to play in the morning.

We made smoothies for snack.

Our dud of a volcano that did not fully erupt :(.

Some canvas sun art made with all 3 kids' hands.

Then painted the sky to go around it.

Pool time with friends!

Then a new pet to watch for a few weeks!

Day #27:  Thursday, June 19
After getting rained out from going to a splash pad we decided to just spend the day relaxing at home!

These boys are growing up fast so I love it when I see them pull out some old toys to still play with.

I finally got to organizing all the boys' school papers into binders.

This is what "screen time" in our house looks like :).

You can't have a day at home around here without a pillow fort!

Then we played a few games.

My foosball pros.

This girl and her dolls!

The rain finally went away for some playtime outside.  Yes, my kids hung around the house most of the day in their swimsuits just because ;).

Stick boy.

Colored bubbles are SUPER messy...be warned!

This boy had an awesome game!  Two scores and got a runner out on 3rd!


Day #28:  Friday, June 20

My mini me who has to dress like me most mornings...this morning she had to have a necklace like me.

Walmart...3 kids...enough said.  You won't see this happening too frequently this summer.

We decided to have lunch with Ryan at work.

Small, medium, large!

We ate by Ryan's work garden!

His team garden's name is the "grumpy gardeners" :).

We bought Bella a new kennel...it's a little big ;)...but now we can fit all 4 of them in there for a time out!

Another pillow fort, of course!

Friday night movie night!

No comments: