Tuesday, April 8, 2014

first day of year 32

Another year in the books for me...
I would have to say 31 was a great year!  I will have to classify it has my half marathon year since I accomplished two...not sure when the next race will be in my life because I am now enjoying other forms of exercise that doesn't include all running ;).
I have really enjoyed my 30s...I don't know if you believe other people's lies, but the 30s are so much better than your 20s!
Here's to another great year!

What did I do on my birthday?  What every mom out there does, spent time doing stuff for my kiddos, but I truly do love this time in our life and wouldn't change it for anything! {Don't worry I did celebrate with family over the weekend and I will be celebrating with friends this week!}
I have talked about my lack of picture taking of myself before, but since it was my birthday I tried to include as many pictures with me in it as possible.  Here's a look into a pretty typical day, which just happened to be my birthday :).

This was on Sunday, but I had to include it first...Evan was so sweet he said he was going to do all the chores for me so I wouldn't have to do them on my birthday.  Such a sweet boy!

Ryan volunteered yesterday morning at Evan's school as a Watch DOG dad so that meant he got to eat breakfast with us too!

Then while the boys were all off at school, this girl and I took our weekly trip to Target.  She's my best shopping buddy :)!  We stopped at Starbucks too for my birthday treat drink and they gave Ellie some extra special whipped cream, which she thoroughly enjoyed!

Ellie's last class of this dance session was also yesterday.  These girls had so much fun together!  All their expressions crack me up!

Instead of working out while she was in dance class, I stayed and watched today...she loves having people watch her.  {That's crazy to work out on your birthday ;)!}

I received some beautiful flowers from a friend!  I love springtime flowers!

Then Ryan & Evan came back home to eat lunch with us too!

It was a beautiful afternoon so E&E & I spent a lot of time hanging out outside enjoying the weather!

And of course jumping on the trampoline!


Then it was mommy duty time to pick up Aver from school.  Ellie is back there sleeping in the car while we wait on brother...it's never good when she takes a nap...that means late bedtime around here...

Ellie actually had a big day on my birthday...she also had her first ever soccer practice!  So while Ryan took Avery to baseball practice Evan & I headed off to Ellie's soccer practice.  She has so much fun with all her friends!!!


Isn't she the cutest soccer player ever?!


Waiting on Ryan & Avery to get back home too.

And that's the day...bedtime for all!

It was a great first day of year 32!!

No comments: