Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter weekend

We had a great Easter weekend.  It included a little yard work, some soccer, and time with family.

First, this is what our garden now looks like.  Yes, you are right it did grow even bigger than last time.  Oh boy!

Life on a farm, I mean in the city, sure is fun I guess...right Ryan?!  Don't worry the Stark Farmer's Market will be opening mid summer :)!

And a great battle on the soccer field against our good friends!

Then it was off to G&G's house for an Easter egg hunt!




My bunnies dying eggs.


The Easter bunny came and hid their baskets again this year!  Ellie found hers first!




Like big brother like little brother!

A few pictures outside with the family on a beautiful Easter morning!




Finally, off to Aunt Bette's for a yummy lunch and another Easter egg hunt with cousins!


Love our family!

1 comment:

Connie said...

You took such good pictures. I love watching your family grow up on your blog. Reminds me of raising two boys and a girl and all the precious memories.
The kids growing up are the happiest time in my life.