Saturday, May 25, 2013

#3 over the river and through the woods....

...to Grandmommy & Granddaddy's house we go!  

After helping Ryan trim down a bunch of branches this morning and the kiddos helping him get compost {I should have taken a pic of how DIRTY they were when they got back!!!} the kiddos, Bella, and I headed to the grandparents.  Ryan stayed behind to finish the fence and make our garden bigger {I can't wait to get back to see it all ;)...I am just happy I don't have to work any more on it!!}, thanks honey!!!!

For the next 4 days it's all about relaxing and having to do a little less work while the kiddos enjoy the time out in the "country" and of course swimming {hopefully it gets warm enough for that}!


{always time for a game}


{tic tac toe on the porch}


{on a walk with Granddaddy}


{feeding the fish}



No need to take our kiddos on a fancy vacation when they get so excited just to come to the grandparents!!


No comments: