Sunday, August 24, 2014

our public display

“By our baptism then, we were buried with Him and shared His death, in order that,
just as Christ was raised from the dead... so also we may live a NEW LIFE.” Romans 6:4

On Sunday, Ryan and I publicly declared what Christ has done for us in a believer's baptism.  I loved being able to do it together with this man and in a true testimony in front of our kids.  God knew what he was doing putting Ryan in my life!  It was a great afternoon sharing it with others from our church in their annual Lake Olathe Baptism.  I will pray for the day when our kids will want to show their public demonstration of faith.


A pretty blurry and kind of far away, but I loved that Avery was our little videographer...you'll just have to trust me that it was me first in the video and Ryan second :).





No comments: