Friday, May 9, 2014

preschool graduation!

I don't know how this happened already...really, seriously?

Evan graduated from preschool today!  
Yes, he's now officially Kindergartner, as he likes to tell everyone.  Wow!  
 I will soon have TWO grade school kids!?  
This boy has grown up so much this past year.  Last year he was saying that he was never going to school and now he LOVES it!  

During his little presentation with songs this boy refused to look at me :).

Yep, couldn't get a single picture of him looking my direction!  At least he let me dress him in "button" clothes for his big day...I take what I can get!

Now he'll smile at me with a cookie in hand.

Evan said his favorite part of preschool was when they took their field trip to the farm.  He even got to ride on a BIG bus.  He also loved calendar time, of course, because it involves numbers.  Out of everything, I think snack time was truly his favorite with his chocolate milk he got every time.

Thanks Ms. Kristin for a great preschool year!  He is totally ready for kindergarten now!


No comments: